Hello Saturday !!

I love Saturdays.

This is not news for my dedicated readers. In fact, if you have been reading this for a long time you will have suffered through many posts about Saturday mornings. Posts about the wonders of coffee, getting up early and watching hours of Sci-Fi as BR sleeps in, cartoons, and snuggling with the wife on cold days.

Today, the kids had friends staying over. The boys are currently playing video games and the girls are in the hottub!

Last night I had a the pleasure of taking care of my friend Wendy's son Mark!

I forgot how cool 2 year old kids can be. The way they play is so much fun. I love having conversations with them! We still have a ton of toys for that age kids. I was expecting a small, Tasmanian Devil type terror. He was the greatest. I didn't even mind changing a diaper!

--BR was having fun with him too. Happy times all around!

No comments: