Portraits Before and After Death

I believe that 95% of the internet is Shit. I have seen to much of it and have been disappointed so often that when I find part of that elusive 5% it can make me sigh.

My wonderful wife sent me this link:

Portraits Before and After Death

Not many things are so haunting and beautiful that they can make her cry.

"My good friend is a hospice nurse. She often says there is no difference between her work and the work of a labor and delivery nurse; one helps to birth babies and the other helps to birth souls - both of which require great courage. She likes to imagine that those souls are a messy, squirming, crying blob which are handed to their creator who knows and loves them.

There is great and haunting beauty in these images, and death..."

--I miss my parents... still.

No comments: