Garages and self esteem

This week I have been making an effort to clean out the garage. I never thought that my self esteem would be found in the garage. I tossed out so much stuff I amazed even myself.

I have been dragging some of that crap around for years and finally it's gone. I had 10 ISA sound cards in there. Still had a pile of 10base/T NICs.

I also touched my LPs. Oh man is that great. Now I gotta have a turntable. I'll buy one if I don't get one for Christmas. I also came across a giant pile of family photos. I see a big scanning project in the near future.

--Today I will be sorting out 4 bushels of computer and AV cables. Good times!

1 comment:

Molly said...

We have 10 boxes of albums in the basement. We have 50 lbs. of cassette tapes in the basement. We have a CD jukebox like yours and it AGAIN wiped out it's programming and so we're ditching it. We're going all digital at Christmas. iPod for everything.