I think tagging sucks.

I have started seeing more and more of that crappy graffiti in Manassas. I hate that shit. Assholes vandalizing public spaces with shitty "art" costing tax payers money.

Some graffiti can be cool by being daring (super high on a water tower or bridge, or on the front window of a police station). Some can contain good political commentary (global warming art on the side of super tankers). Some can be beautiful like some of the sidewalk chalk art I have seen.

But... When some asshole spray paints their initials on a historic civil war home I want to kick their ass and then tell their mom so she can spank them and force them to clean their room.

Then there is the coolest of all graffiti art. It is where the art is done by cleaning off dirt. The only way to remove the graffiti is to power wash the whole thing.

--The cops can't figure out yet if it's illegal...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing has happened this past week?