Selling the Rental!

I own a small townhouse that my niece, her husband and daughter have been renting from me for that last couple years. They headed for greener pastures on December 15th and we started getting it read for the market.

Last week the inside was repainted top to bottom. It is amazing what a simple coat of paint will do. Today Brenda and I started working on a long list of little things. We made a run to Lowes and got supplies, a huge variety of things.

Wednesday and Thursday I will finish up on the inside of the house. Friday I will be working outside. I will be painting the remaining trim, repairing and power washing the deck.

I hope Friday or Saturday we will have the carpets cleaned professionally!! Then it will be ready to go!

I can't wait to sell it.

--Motto for '07: Simplify

No comments: