One of my close friends died last night.

My Friend Kelly died last night.

I'm heading out in a few minutes to go see her husband Joe.

Joe was the best man at my wedding. Kelly stood and read my poem to Brenda.

Kelly was even at my bachelor party, kicking my butt at poker.

Memorial services will be as follows:

Saturday, February 16th, 10:00am

Flower arrangements can be sent there. However, in lieu of flowers, you can make a donation to Kelly's favorite charity - St. Jude Children's Hospital. You can use our home address (listed below), or this email address: kelly_memory@eadarain.com if you'd like to have a note included with the donation.

Please contact me for additional details.

--I am still in shock.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Marty - I'm so sorry :-(

Anonymous said...

I share your shock and sadness. So sorry!