Almost there...

Our new hot tub got delivered yesterday. It was way easier to get it back there than I thought. I had measured 5 times and was sure it would fit through the gate but when the truck pulled up the thing looked huge. The guys that brought it were real pros. It was set up in about 15 mins.

But no power.

I can't find and line up an electrician to hook up the damn thing.

So it sits out there like a reminder of my life before Brenda found me: Cold and empty...

--Oh the Humanity!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marty, Marty, Marty-

Jeesh, What? Does electricity scare you? Sometimes necessity dictates that we learn new things. I mean I know I had the benefit of Dad's teachings in recent years, but, my God, you're brilliant! Even I could hard wire a hot tub. Why torture yourself looking at the damn thing even one more day. Just remember three little letters- G-F-I. Worst case-mail a plane ticket and you'll be soaking by nightfall.

- Baby S.