20 hours of my life... saved!

Last night we watched The Village. A movie I loved from 2004 that Roger Ebert had in his top ten worst movies of 2004 list. It was in my top ten list.

Just to be different here is Martys Top Ten list of movies I'm glad I didn't see.

The Passion of the Christ - (Where is Mad Max when you need him most?)
Fahrenheit 9/11 - (Michael Moore wins the election for Bush)
Starsky & Hutch - (At what point did this seem like a good idea)
Mean Girls - (I so don't care about this over told story any more.)
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed - (They won't stop paying these people money.)
Garfield - (Just because we have the technology doesn't mean we should)
White Chicks - (Sorry I just threw-up in my mouth a little)
Saw - (If I want snuff film I'll watch CNN)
You Got Served - (South Park did a better version)
Fat Albert - (My God. Are there no movie ideas left in Hollywood?)

--I love movies so much, I can't believe the shit they make. The shit people pay to see. The shit that makes hundreds of millions of dollars.

No comments: