Summer is Over

So the summer is over already.

Time for the kids to head back to school. Time for the new fall TV seasons to begin. Time to put away my white shoes and belt...

We just got back from an excellent visit to Western NY to see Brenda's parents. We had a great time. We saw old friends, ate way too much and we had a very nice time with the parents. Last night we were just hanging out with them on the porch talking, laughing playing with the dog and making comments on how hot the divorced woman is across the street (her daughter too). Richards eyes are not going bad!!

Brenda didn't know I was watching her.

She catches me sometimes, but not last night. She didn't know how bright she was glowing as she laughed. I am sure her parents could see how happy she was. How beautiful she was as the sun went down behind her.

--I am also sure they have no idea what Mikes Hard Lemonade is!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Such a romantic. Love that about you both.