Project Greenlight: Feast

"Project Greenlight" gives aspiring filmmakers access to independent filmmaking through an online community, a film, and a television documentary series. "Project Greenlight" holds a contest where an amateur writer and an amateur director get to make an original film together. Dimension Films finances the film and distributes it. The documentary series shows the entire filmmaking process, from the selection of the script, through production and editing, to the film's release.

This time they are doing a horror movie: Feast

The movie is being directed by contest winner John Gulager. I love this guy. I will go see his movie the theater and drag ALL my friends along! I will buy the DVD!

--I love the show on Bravo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching it.

They should have just let him make his movie. Cast who he wanted. Do what he wanted. It would have been better. The Professionals in the effort are doing all the damage to this movie.

Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have John and his wife over for dinner and watch Feast.

He seems like my kinda guy.